Terms of Service
This website (the "Website") is operated by STUDIO PAPRIKA, INC. ("us", "we", or "Studio Paprika").
In order to use this Website, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age;
- be legally permitted to do so under Canadian and local laws;
- have never been convicted of a felony;
- not be required to register as a sex offender on any government registry;
You agree not to:
- break local or Canadian law;
- solicit money from or defraud other Website users;
- impersonate any person or entity or post any images of another person without his or her permission;
- post any abusive, racist, sexist, derogatory, defamatory, illegal, NSFW, or otherwise harmful content to the site;
- harass any of the users on this platform;
- knowingly post malicious code, or links to malicious sites, that could harm other users;
- post spam on profiles;
- infringe on any copyright;
- use this service in order to damage Studio Paprika or the Website.
We advise you to use caution when interacting with other users of the website. We are not responsible for the behavior of users on or off of the website or for your interactions with other users. We do not screen users.
Third Party Services
Studio Paprika is not responsible for the third-party services of Google Cloud Canada Corporation, Cloudflare, Redis Labs, Amazon Web Services, or Uploadcare.
You can close your account at any time in your account settings.
You will be given advance notice of any changes to these terms or any new features that affect privacy.
Your data will be backed up regularly.
The Website runs on a virtualized server hosted in the United States by Google Cloud Canada Corporation. This server is protected by industry standard efforts such as firewalls. You can read about Google's security efforts here.
Your connection to the Website uses strong transport encryption.
Your password is stored securely hashed and salted.
You are responsible for keeping your account password safe. You are responsible for all activities that occur with your account credentials.
Despite best efforts, there is no such thing as perfect security online. We do not guarantee the absolute protection of your data.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Website links, and that link to the Website. We do not have any control over those non-Studio Paprika websites, and are not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Studio Paprika website, Studio Paprika does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Studio Paprika disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Studio Paprika websites and webpages.
In no event will Studio Paprika, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Studio Paprika under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Studio Paprika shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.